May 25, 2010

Pop!

Since I've popped up into the blogging world once again I've been trying to figure out how to make my blog look more original. Sure the default layouts Blogger provides work well, but i wanted something a little more innovative. 

My sister has an awesome layout over on her blog so I asked if she would make me one too.  Her response: 
"I didn't do it! We had our graphic designer do it for us."
She suggested I go here and get a custom blog done for cheap. The designs were amazing and, I must admit, had great prices.  But making $0.00 per hour as a Lay-About doesn't allow for frivolous spending, no matter how awesome the price.

So I got the genius idea to search for pre-maid blog layouts that were,  keyword,  FREE. True, they may not be as original as a custom-made layout, but I was sure I could find something that would make Potato Broke pop. 

I found THIS site and fell in love with the layout you see before you. I even took it a step further and found THIS site to customize my post titles. I'm very happy with the outcome. Now all I need is a nifty header and I'll be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment