May 26, 2010

Inspired

After all that 'making my blog pop' work was done I was in the mood to be even more creative. I read this tutorial from the awesome site I got my font tutorial from and it made me want to go grab my camera and take some photos.
 But first, I had to go to the grocery store with my Dad.
Okay. Back from the store. As we pulled up beside the house I noticed something. Roses! There's like four or five rose bushes out there. I don't usually go around to that side of the house so I hadn't noticed the scads of blooming roses. As soon as the groceries were inside, I got my camera and started clicking away.

 
While I was busy shooting away, my dog, Kodi, kept me company. Then something occurred to me: I've never really done a "Kodi Photo shoot" before. What's that you say? How could an aspiring photographer not have already taken loads of photos of her amazingly awesome dog? I have no idea.



The light in the backyard was so delicious and Kodi, resting on the grass, was ready to model. All I did was lay on the ground and he did all the work. Aside from a few noises I made to get him to look at the camera, he needed no direction. I just lay there and let him do his thing. He was perfect. Kodi will definitely be doing A LOT more modeling in the future.




Oh! In case anyone is wondering...Kodi is a Pointer/Pit mix.
 






































If you would like to checkout more of my photography, check out my album on Facebook here.

No comments:

Post a Comment