June 3, 2010

In the Bedroom

Just wanted to share a {rare} glimpse into the environment in which I surround myself. {My room}  I really try to fill the space with things that are beautiful to me, that I absolutely love.  I NEVER make my bed and there are ALWAYS clothes on the floor. Save for the one to two days after I have actually tidied up. That's just me, and always will be.

I spend a lot of time in my room. It's the one place in the house where I actually feel "at home" even though I still consider my home to be in California. I recently took a 3 1/2 week long visit back home. Towards the end of the trip I actually found myself missing my room. And my bed. I longed to just plop down on the mattress and be encompassed by the cheerful turquoise of the walls. 

It's all mine. And I love it.






No comments:

Post a Comment