January 14, 2011

Makeover for Mom

Before:
Not bad...

After:
Hot Mama!

I had her get her hair dyed a nice dark brown color {after we had already dyed it auburn, her choice, but it didn't come out so well} I picked out an outfit for her, from her own closet. I added the red ribbon for a little festive pop of color for the Christmas holiday. She had never worn her metallic gold wedges and was so excited to finally get them out of the box. I had no idea she had such cute shoes hiding in there! Way to go Mom!

A little eyeshadow, mascara, lipstick, and a curling iron was all I used. I just had to play up her already beautiful features. What a great canvas to work on. 

My beauty advice:
Always wear mascara. Even if you don't put on ANY other makeup, put on some mascara! It really opens ups the eyes, draws attention to them, and I think it makes you look more awake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment