January 22, 2011

Point Richmond, CA Part One: Little Louie's




       While in California my sister, Jessica took me to Little Louie'sa little deli and cafe in downtown Point Richmond.

 



Jessica got the Chicken Breast Panini {w/pesto, tomato, & spinach} She let me have a bite. I was yum, yum, yummy! You can't go wrong with pesto.



She suggested I get the 49er Hamburger {w/bacon, avocado, & jack cheese}. So I did. Gotta take big sis's advice. :) And I was glad I did. Oh so glad.



It says avocado, but whoa! AVOCADO! There was half and avocado on there. It was creamy and buttery, delicious!




Now that's a hunka hunka burnin' love right there. I couldn't wait to take a bite.
Chomp!


You've got a little something... Right. There.



We went back for lunch again a few days later... and both got the 49er. 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't had a burger in months. That one looks mighty good. Thanks to you, I might have to fall off my diet wagon this weekend.

    ReplyDelete