August 4, 2010

So much to blog, so little time.

This past month I have been busy. My blog has been neglected. I've been doing loads of stuff. Like working on my bathroom re-model, thrifting, photographing, dealing with this crazy Indiana weather and cooking. A lot. On top of that I've had my good friend Brian staying with me for about a month now. It might be a little rude if I spent hours on the computer all day instead of hanging out with him. 

Things are winding down... The bathroom is almost done, yay! {sharing with two guys is a little less than fun} And Brian is heading back to California in about a week or so. Then it's gonna be blog posting madness! I have so much to post... Before and afters, crazy weather stories, cooking and baking, critters I've found, and lots more. I have taken SO many pictures this past month I hardly know what to do with them all. But I should hopefully have some blogging juiciness coming soon, so stay tuned.

Here's a peek at my bathroom, before. After pics to be taken and posted soon {fingers crossed}.















I've also stared remodeling the kitchen. Yeesh. What have I gotten myself into?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Re-modeling is so hard to live with, but great when done! Looking forward to seeing your pics of all your fun recently!

    ReplyDelete