August 16, 2010

Music Monday: New Young Pony Club

I first heard New Young Pony Club  {London, England} when The Bomb aired on Soundcheck back in 2006. Since then they have been one of my favorite bands. I was drawn to songs like Get Lucky and Ice Cream. They were like nothing I'd ever heard before. And I couldn't get enough.

Finally, five years later in March 2010, they released a new album. Yay! Here's their second single {We Want To} from the 2010 album, The Optimist: 

Artist: New Young Pony Club
Album: The Optimist
Song: We Want To


And for your listening/veiwing pleasure... My favorite songs from their debut album, Fantstic Playroom {2005}.

Artist: New Young Pony Club
Album: Fantastic Playroom
Song: Ice Cream


Artist: New Young Pony Club
Album: Fantastic Playroom
Song: Get Lucky


Artist: New Young Pony Club
Album: Fantastic Playroom
Song: The Bomb



No comments:

Post a Comment