August 23, 2010

Music Monday: Arcade Fire


The time has come. The time when I forget all the things you do that I don't like. I forget all the things you did that hurt me. The time when, after months of not talking, I want to break down and call you . But you know what is different this time? I didn't break down. I didn't call. Not even an e-mail.





Artist: Arcade Fire
Album: The Suburbs
Song: Ready to Start



Check out the Music Monday Playlist {on the side of your screen} for two more songs from Arcade Fire.

**A special thank you to my own "kids"... you know who you are... Thanks for the extra nudge to keep me on my  new "grown-up Marianne" path and always seeing that the Emperor(s) had no clothes. Let's find one that does, shall we?  Love you guys and miss you.**

No comments:

Post a Comment