September 28, 2010

Music Monday: How To Destroy Angels


I am so excited about this weeks band/song! I've been trying to find new music that I love, instead of just kind of liking, but to no avail. Luckily, I asked a friend if he had heard any new music he thought I might like. He suggested How To Destroy Angels. He got it so right!!! I watched the video for The Space in Between and absolutely loved everything; the song, the video, the singer, everything! If I had to describe it in one word it would be SEXY.

How To Destroy Angels features Nine Inch Nails front man Trent Reznor,  {that's him on the floor in the video} his wife Mariqueen Maandig {super gorgeous!} and Atticus Ross. It basically sounds like a sexier version of NIN with female vocals. I LOVE it! AND you can download the full 6 song EP for FREE! Yes, FREE!

I realize that everyone might not be into NIN but if you are, I think you will love this as much as I do. And if you are not familiar with NIN give it a try. You can listen to the entire cataloug of songs {here}.

Enjoy.

Album: EP {2010}
Song: The Space in Between

1 comment:

  1. People that don't like NIN are bad and should feel bad.

    ReplyDelete