July 12, 2010

Music Monday: Noah and the Whale


I adore this little tune, 5 Years Time by Noah and the Whale. It really is true. You really never know what will happen in your relationships with the people you may know. I had a friend for about 10 years. I thought we would be friends for always, but that ended over one bad decision {on my part}. Honestly I think it ended long before that.

It's kind of sad. You think you know someone and then in the blink of an eye they can turn out to be someone completely different. I guess you just have to take it one day at a time. Have fun in the moment. And if that friendship one day comes to an end, remember the fun you had and don't get hung up on the other stuff. It's hard, I admit, but in time you can move on. I will move on.

Artist: Noah and the Whale
Song: 5 Years Time
Album: Peaceful, the World Lays Me Down


Buy 5 Years Time @ Amazon.com

Download The First Days of Spring Mp3 by Noah and the Whale here for FREE!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment