November 9, 2010

California Trip: Top 10

If you didn't know, I am originally from California {Bay Area}. I moved to Fort Wayne, Indiana  exactly 1 year ago. This year,  I am going back home for an extended visit for the holidays. I leave on Monday, the 15th and I am so excited, I can hardly stand it. And I NEVER get excited. I can't wait to hug everyone, and I'm not that big on hugs either.

This is what I am really looking forward to doing during my stay:

1. Staying in Santa Barbara with my big sis, Sarah, brother in-law, Adrian, and meeting their new baby,  my first nephew, Deus.

2. Eating TONS of sushi at Sushi King in Alameda.

3. Helping prepare Thanksgiving dinner with my Mom. <3

4. Family get-togethers. My family is so crazy, in an awesome sort of way.

5. THE BEACH!

Clockwise from top left: Deus, Alyssa & David {my lil brother & his awesome GF}, Mom Jessica David Adrian & Sarah, Aunt Patricia & Grandma, Jessica & Elaine, Mom & Myself

6. Hanging out with Jessica {my other big sis} and Elaine. And ALL their doggies!

7. Exploring different parts of San Francisco that I have not been to and should. {I lived 30 min away for 27 years, sheesh!} Like the Seward Street Slides in the Castro. And shopping in the Haight.

8. Playing Rock Band 3 with Brian.

9. IN'N'OUT! 

10. And last but not least, the people I will be spending all my time with.

Clockwise from top left: Haight Ashbury in S.F., Double Double from In'n'Out, Super Dynamite Roll, Unagi Roll {both from Sushi King, Seward Street Slides in S.F.

Stay tuned for posts about my trip and the crazy things I get to see, do, experience, etc...

What would you do on a trip to California?
 Let me know, maybe I'll do that too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment