October 12, 2010

Music Monday: Chappo... plus Bonus Track by Chairlift


While I was watching television this evening the latest ad for the iPod Touch came on. I wasn't even paying attention to the TV, but when that commercial came on my ears immediately perked up. "What is this song?" I wondered. So straight to Youtube I went to search for it. Took me a couple tries but I found it. It was the band Chappo and the song was 'Come Home'. I think the entire EP, 'Plastic Universe' by Chappo is awesome. You can listen to it FREE on their website

Artist: Chappo
Album: Plastic Universe EP {April 2010}
Song: Come Home

You really never know where you will find great new music. Even when you aren't looking {or listening} for it, it can pop up anywhere. I discovered  Chairlift back in 2008 from and iPod commercial as well. I love their song 'Bruises', which was used in the ad.

I was lucky enough to see them live back in December of 2008 when they were touring with Vampire Weekend. It was a great show with great bands. Audrye Sessions and Cold War Kids where there too.

Chairlift in Concert
If you would like to see all my photos from this concert, check them out on my Face Book here.


Artist: Chairlift
Album: Does You Inspire You {April, 2009}
Song: Bruises

No comments:

Post a Comment